I am participating in a project with a group of amazing photographers. Each month we post 10 images on the 10th day. At the end of the post we link to another photographer's post.
EDITED TO ADD: Although I wrote this post way ahead of time (for the first time!!)....I then went out of town, had a bout of food poisoning, and completely missed the deadline of actually publishing this post on the 10th. So this is actually the "10 on 11" post and you can read through the other's more timely posts at the link at the end of the post.
This month I felt was a true mix of everything. We had some very happy days, and some very sad days. We had snow on the ground and flowers in the trees. We had cold days by the woodstove and warm days out on the bike trail.
But that is life. It never stays the same. We just need to accept that, look for the beauty in it all, and be ultimately thankful for what we have.
I know I am.
- 'I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.'
- I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
- 'I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.'
- 'I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making a life.'
- 'I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.'
- I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back...'
- I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.'
- 'I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.'
- I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back...'
- 'I've learned that I still have a lot to learn...'
- I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.'
- Maya Angelou
Now continue on through the blog circle by visiting Beth!