Thank you so much for stopping by!
*** December 21, 2017 Update:
Hello all! I just wanted to pass on a little update.....
I have decided to take a little sabbatical from the business of photography for the next few months.
My family and I had a crazy hard year in 2017 and although I thought I was recovered and ready to go....I have been feeling a serious lack of inspiration which I just can not shake. I think taking some time to just focus on family and maybe work on some personal photography projects - or just doing MORE personal photography! - would do me a world of good.
I may still blog some sessions or share some photos on Facebook and Instagram, but as for scheduling any new sessions, I will be holding off for a while. If you are interested in scheduling a session for the later spring or summer, please feel free to shoot me an email. Just be aware that it may take a little longer to respond. I do have some weddings scheduled for next year so I will definitely be back!!
Thank you all for being understanding!!!!
I really appreciate your interest in my work and looking forward to chatting with you.
Just to give you some quick facts about myself....
- I am the mom to 3 girls who are quickly approaching the ages of not really being kids any longer....(teenagers!! ARGH!)
- One of my girls is severely handicapped, it makes life a little more hard to manage but she is one of the happiest and sweetest little kids I have ever known.
- I have been married to my husband for 17 years now.
- We are a big swimming family with a swim coach dad and swim team kids.
- I love my family, I love to cook and I love enjoying life to its fullest!
- My photography sessions are simple and relaxed. I want you to look and feel beautiful and I want you ALL to have a great time.
If you would like chat to about scheduling your session - please complete the form below. Or shoot me an email or give me a call. Whatever works best for you. Either way, I will get back to you in 1-2 business days.
And if, by chance, I don't respond, I may have a sick kiddo or I may be out of town. Feel free to bug me again if you would like!